Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Toxic People

 
 
Toxic People.  I’ve tried to write this one a few times.  Toxic people are all around.  They seep into your being and slowly poison you.  Finding those people and cutting them off before it goes too far is advantageous  for your well-being and soul. 
I’ve had a lot of toxic people in my life.  Most of the time, I find out too late.  I want to write so much more on this but I can’t pull my thoughts together to do it right now.
I wrote a similar post a few years ago, okay, maybe four years ago.  I would copy it, but both of our lives have changed so much since then, it’s not relevant now.  Actually, reading back, the post makes me sad.  Sad that our friendship was put on hold for three years because of that incident.  I think we both took the advice I gave in that post and grew up. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment