Each Friday there is an awesome link up that takes place with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ called What’s up weekend? Bloggers share their gratitude lists and it is a great way to start the weekend as we look back on the positives of the past week.
- This past weekend I attended a Girl Scout event called Owl Prowl. It is a yearly event where girls get to stay up ALL night long in a safe environment. My girls are teens, so they got to plan a booth. They did Moon Survival, we adapted it from this NASA lesson plan. Try it out and let me know how you did.
- My car is still broken, but I am grateful for everyone that has given me rides, let me borrow their cars and helped me out with this business. It might remain broken for it a minute as it is a major problem. The silver lining: I only have 79k miles and it should be covered under the PowerTrain Warranty.
- My daughter got a chinchilla and it's quite lovely. His name is Furby.
- I'm working on starting my own monthly link up. Still working out the kinks, but I think it will be a fun one!
- This weekend is a game weekend! The Victory Vixens are taking on the Knockouts. Wish us luck!
- I was hoping to post that I had passed my Chemistry 2 test, but I didn't. I think I might have over studied. I did everything correct on the pretests and study questions, but totally messed up on the test. So I'm just going to study hard. Again. Hopefully, not too much. Haha. But here's the thing, Chemistry 2 is the only class I actually have left. I only have my practicum left and due to more awesome friends, I have a lead on a placement. So close!
- Our Alaskan Cruise with our family is booked. I am looking into roadtripping it out to Seattle instead of flying. It will save me about $2000 and we will get to see more of the country! It will add a few extra days to our vacation, but I have plenty of time with work.
How are things going for you this week? what are you looking forward to?