Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween of the past...

This was one of my favorite Halloweens of all times. I know I wrote about it, but I can't put my finger on where I posted it.  This was 2010.  We carved our pumpkins, we had a lot of pumpkins.  Big pumpkins.









We went Trick or Treating.  I had a Fairy, Spiderman with Cowboy boots and a scary mask kinda thing. (Tanner has never been much for costumes)
We lived in our apartment in Gladstone at the time.  I left treats at our door, which I am sure were taken by the same kid.  We went to a neighborhood close to the apartment complex.  It was magical.  Everything was decorated.  Tons of kids on the streets collecting candy.  It was one of those movie type Halloweens.  The perfect weather. The perfect houses.  The perfect everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment