Friday, December 23, 2016

holiday adventures

We took a little adventure with my friend Sue last night.
We met up with her at the River Market, right across from the Streetcar stop.
I've never ridden the Streetcar and I have to say, I kinda like it.
It's free and an easy way to travel from the River Market to Union Station/Crown Center area.
Outside of Union Station
The red background is advertising the Pompeii Exhibit.
Christmas Tree inside of Union Station.
These are my kids.
Yep.
The great hall in Union Station.
It's quite lovely.
Outside at Crown Center.
The Mayor's Christmas Tree at Crown Center.
After our visiting of the holiday lights and trees, we took the Streetcar back to the River Market and ate dinner.
If you have never tried the Minksey's Tostado pizza, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment