Vacations, travel and visiting places are some of my favorite things to do.
Here are my top ten vacation I wouldn't hate taking. They are in no particular order.
1. New Orleans -- yes, I have been here before but each time I've been, it has only been for a couple of hours. I need a whole weekend here. I want to stay in a few of their haunted hotels: The Andrew Jackson Hotel and Hotel Monteleone. This will be an adult weekend only. Who is game? When are we going?
2. Chicago -- I've only been in Chicago a few times and only in the airport, so that does not count. I mean, the view was cool from the plane. What are your favorite things to do in Chicago?
3. Washington, DC. -- So many free things to do and see. Plus, it is close to Baltimore and we can head to Camden Yards for a day/night of baseball.
4. Destin, FL -- white beaches, blue water I can see through, magical settings...my favorite beach vacation place. I am never disappointed when visiting Destin.
5. Boston, MA -- so much history.
6. Cruise to Alaska
7. Colorado Spring, CO and that area. -- This another place I visited as a child and have very fond memories. I want to relive some of those.
8. Grand Canyon National Park and going to a lot of National Parks along the way. -- I've never been here.
9. Wisconsin Dells
10. Staycation -- right in my own home. I like my home.