Saturday, September 23, 2017

It's Finally Fall!


Happy Fall everyone!  I know, Fall started yesterday at 3:02 pm, but I already had a blog up for yesterday and the beginning of Fall fun needed its own day!  It’s time to say good bye to Summer.  It went by super-fast for my family.  It was so jammed packed full of goodness.

My Fall list of things to do isn’t super long.  If I make it too long, there is a chance of not succeeding and I want all the fall lovelies to happen.  Here is my list, in no particular order!

Apple Picking at Cider Hill Orchard.  They have apple donuts, apple cider slushies and kettle korn.  They have a hayride to the orchard!  So, that is a two for one because a Hayride is on my list also!

Corn Maze.   Venturing out to Gary’s Berries for this fun activity!  Gary’s Berries has a ton of other stuff to keep people entertained.  This will be a Friday night excursion because they have fireworks on Fridays!! Their show is awesome too!  There is a hayride here too. 

Pumpkin decorating!



Caramel Apples – I’ve seen some delicious ones at stores already! 

Yard Work!  We have so much of it to do!  I found those pumpkin leaf bags at the store and picked some up the other day.  Might as well decorate as we are working.



Have a mini bonfire after all the yard work is done.

Make a Thankful/Gratitude list for November.


Pumpkin and Apple Recipes!  Being all the basic is the best.

Watch WFTDA champs!  I would actually love to predict all the winners and win some stuff.
The Pumpkin Glow at Powell Gardens – October 21st.  My mother and I are going to take the kidlets on an adventure.

Scarecrow Fest baking contest! 

Turner Days – we have a 1 mile race for Peyton, the parade and Mud Volleyball.

Teachers STEM event at Union Station.

It’s almost fall back time, so check those fire alarms and CO2 detectors. 

Fall/Halloween movie night

Family Chili Contest

Pies, Pies and more Pies!

Start watching Game of Thrones.  I keep hearing that I will like it. 

Volunteer at Harvestors or another food pantry or distribution.

Watch the adorbs Charlie Brown holiday movies.

Bonus:  I would love to go to a football game!

What are your must dos for the Fall Season?!?  Give me your ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Fall! It's my favorite season, but now I feel like a slacker looking at your goals list ;)

    ReplyDelete