Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Inspired Posts: Who I am inviting to Thanksgiving....

Seven People I would invite to my Thanksgiving Dinner
I’m going to do a weeks’ worth of Thanksgiving Inspired posts. 
My first post is going to be who I would invite the Thanksgiving Dinner.  This can be anyone: living, deceased, fictional, whomever you want, you could even invite a unicorn if you would like (I don’t know how great of a conversationalist they would be though)
  1. My grandmother.  She passed away in 2003 and I would love to have just one more Thanksgiving with her.  I have so much to catch her up on.  I mean, fourteen years’ worth of things!
  2. Dr. John Carter – you know from ER.  Actually, I would like him to invite me to his lavish Thanksgiving feast. 
  3. Greg Holland and Wade Davis – even though they are no longer Royals Pitchers, I would still love to have them for dinner.
  4. Walt Disney
  5. Gregor Mendel  -- a discussion of genetics will have to take place
  6. Steve Kazee 
  7. The Smacktavist – an amazing roller derby athlete!  I would love to have them at my dinner table and learn all the derby things.
Who would you like at your dinner table?  I tried to throw a fictional character in there.  Which fictional character would you enjoy a conversation with?

2 comments:

  1. Great choices - nice to have Grandma at the top of the list :). I admit I had to google Greg Holland.
    I wish ER was on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! I've been watching it on POP Channel, but I like to pick and choose episodes.
      Greg Holland is one of my favorite pitchers. I miss him playing for the Royals, but I am happy he is playing somewhere.

      Delete