Thursday, January 4, 2018

Top Ten Thursdays -- My Fun Stuff to Do List

Linking up over here: https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2018/01/top-ten-thursday-fun-stuff.html



Top Ten Fun Things for 2018
We all make our resolutions list, so why not make a list of fun things you want to do in 2018?
Here are mine, in no particular order:
Alaskan Cruise!
Camping.  Somewhere.
Find my way out of an Escape Room
Watch Game of Thrones
Go to the Urban Axe Throwing Club (I figured I’m good at throwing tomahawks, I would probably be good at this)
Have a fun year!  If things happen, be like a duck.  Have it roll off my back.
Plan our 2019 super awesome vacay.
Take a Train to Chicago!
Take in a themed movie at the Alamo Drafthouse
Visit the Salt Mine and Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, KS







2 comments:

  1. Very diverse list, love the trip to Chicago and Alaska best!
    We won a team event for an Adventure Room experience, and it was fun and interesting, especially from my HR point of view. Team dynamics and all...
    Keep me posted on the duck way of life ;-)
    Happy new year, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go on an Alaskan cruise too! And see Chicago! Where do you think you will go for your "2019 super awesome vacay"?

    ReplyDelete