Sunday, January 13, 2019

Tanner's New Ride

Tanner bought a Jeep with his money from Basic Training!  It was the perfect ride for his first drill weekend because we had about a foot of snow on the ground!  He's pretty happy about the purchase.


Maggie missed me while I was gone over the week.  She was sitting on my shoulder. 

I found out that I made the Charter for KCRW.  I will still be playing on the Plan B team, which will be amazing!  But I am going to Clover Cup, where I probably will play since we have the chance to play so many games and fresh legs are needed.  We have a 20 person charter and 14 + 2 alts are rostered for any given game.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to him on the new ride! One of my kids just bought a new-to-him Jeep and loves it. I like knowing he has 4WD for winter. Have fun at the Clover Cup!

    ReplyDelete