Friday, February 1, 2019

**February Goals**

{ Goal One }

Walk 10,000 steps every day in February!

{Goal Two }

Buy a New Fridge!

{Goal Three }

Read Three Books

{Goal Four }

Clean Out My Car

{Goal Five }

Create a Savings Plan and Implement it.

What are you goals for this month?


And Happy Friday everyone!  The temps are raising just in time for the weekend!  Thank goodness!  It's my mother's birthday and I have a surprise in store for her.  I'm picking up my cousin at the airport (she's flying in from Seattle) this afternoon and we are taking my mom to dinner.  I was going to take her to dinner anyway and now we have her best friend joining us!  She is going to be so surprised.  I think the plan is steak.  We'll have to find a place.
My AT&T Service has been out for a couple of days.  It's an area outage.  They told me when it got really cold, it messed up some of the lines and they had to redo them.  I have a service appointment today with them for unrelated matter, but I'm not sure we can even do it since there is no service at this time in my area. 
I got my Kansas Tax Refund already.  I checked my bank account this morning to make sure all my things went through and that was a nice surprise.  It's not a lot.  It's the excess amount I pay into Missouri.  I work in Missouri but live  in Kansas.  I had to have my debit card replaced yesterday.  The chip was bad and it kept declining all my purchases.  I called the bank and they said they weren't even receiving the info from my card and the chip was not working.  Thank goodness the bank branches make the debit cards now.I'll be playing in three derby games this weekend.  One with the Vixens.  My loves.  And the other two with a mashup team on Sunday.  Hopefully that will be fun.
What's going on with your weekend?



2 comments:

  1. That will be a nice surprise for your mom! Enjoy! I've always wanted to go watch a Derby game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals and not too hard to accomplish. We need a new fridge too but I'm not sure we can get it this month. I'm having a shed built in the backyard to turn into my new studio.

    ReplyDelete