Thursday, April 11, 2019

Blogging from A to Z: Jambalaya

Cajun Jambalaya

I kinda cheated on this one, but I have a good reason.  I am horrible at making rice.  It's just pretty terrible.  So, I just a box rice mix for this one.  I think you should too, makes it so much easier.

Ingredients:
Polish Kielbasa, cut into little pieces
Chicken, again into little pieces
Shrimp, I didn't cut those up
Garlic to taste
chicken stock to make your rice mix in
1/4 cup of hot sauce
Then, the Jambalaya rice mix, which has seasoning and things in it already.

Prepare the rice first with the chicken stock.

Then, make your meat.  I did mine all in the skillet, with a little EVOO.

Mix it all together and add your hot sauce and garlic.

Such a cheat recipe, but that makes it easy, quick and yummy!


3 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely and I would definitely use ready made rice
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Box rice fans but also add extra minute rice sometimes to stretch the dollar. We also like to use regular rice. the main trick is not to stir til times up. You gotta go with what fits your life tho so no guilt trips coming from me lol
    Stephanie Finnell
    @randallbychance from
    Katy Trail Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rice preparation. Good. I am a rice eater basically. Of course a vegetarian. A to Z participant Narayana Rao Management Theory

    ReplyDelete