Friday, May 31, 2019

Happy Friday! Last Day in May!

Happy Friday!  Fred is here to greet you!!  He's laying right in the middle of the floor, sure to trip you up as you wander through the house.  It's his fav pastime.  He, also, enjoys the catnip treats that Kibben knocks off the top shelf for all the enjoy.
We've made it to the weekend!  It was a nice, short work week!
We did a little dog sitting last week.  Here's our friend, Woody!  He is one of the kiddos dogs at their dads house.  He's a sweet little thing and I luv him.  It makes me miss having a dog.  I might have to start searching the shelters for a doggo for our home.

Tuesday was supposed to be the start of Baseball Season!  But a little visitor showed up in the area instead.  They called the game around 3 pm, before anything started happening.  Homes and businesses were destroyed, but there were very few injuries and no fatalities.  The news was on top of it and they should be given the credit for keeping everyone safe.
We did get to have our first game on Thursday though! 
It was a chilly night!  This was a sneak attack picture.  He never lets me take his pic voluntarily.  He's taller than me now, but an inch or two.
Two weekends ago, I volunteered out at Deanna Rose Farmstead in Overland Park.
I helped with the animal care team.  We made sure all the baby goats had their dewormer/delicer, their hooves taken care of, their tags cleaned and their fur brushed. 
And here's a derby picture...this is my friend, Zero Cool.  Which movie does her derby name come from?  Hackers!  That great 90s movie.  It's on Prime right meow, so check it out!


2 comments:

  1. I guess the tornado was close to you! Our siren went off for a minute or so, but it didn't come near us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that tornado! Scary!
    I hope you get a family dog, your home would be great for a shelter pup!

    ReplyDelete