Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Yesterday was my Birthday!


Day One Stats

Rolls of Toilet Paper: 12
Number of Times the Dog Ran Away: 3
Birthdays: 1
Hours of TV/Netflix watched: 8

I was trying to Bridget Jone's thing.  Like the stats for her journal.  I might have watched that this past weekend.

Kansas City is on a "Stay at Home" order except for essential items and personnel.  

I already had Tuesday off, because who wants to work on their birthday.

All I have to say is: I would have rather never woken up and just slept the day away.  It was not a good day.  

That being said, I'm going to share some pictures from the weekend and some from Monday and Tuesday.



Buster has learned to lift the toilet lid up and drink from the toilet (despite three things of water throughout the house)


Peyton enjoying fajitas at my mom's house for my birthday dinner.


Tanner being Tanner.


Alli getting her plate of food.


The three kids lighting my birthday candles.


Fred being so darn cute on the rug.  Look at his widdle paws.
Picture is also out of order.


Me blowing out my candles.  There are so many of them.  We almost set off the fire alarm because they were trick candles (my favorite)


I woke up with the Kibben like this.


Look at these cuties!


Peyton getting his lunch and breakfast from the bus.


It's Fred again being cute.


10/10 do not recommend this bath bomb :(

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm sorry it wasn't a good day. The dog drinking from the toilet made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete