Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Currently (11)

 

It's time for my favorite link up of the month.  Currently....hosted by Anne In Residence.  Click on the link to join in.  This is the only link up I've done with consistency this year.  We've made it to the 11th hour, we just need to keep on moving forward.

appreciating:  Fall.  I love fall so much.  The sites, the smells, the things to do. (limited this year, of course)  I love the cooler mornings and warm afternoons.  I enjoy the news shows that are finally airing on TV.  

ordering:  Books, books and books!  I also ordered a few Christmas presents.

perfecting:  Working from home and schooling from home at the same time.  We are doing all right here.  

planning:  My room remodel, total kitchen and bathroom overhaul.  

wearing: Mostly black leggings.  Thankful that I have a millon pairs of them.  Big, cozy sweaters and sweatshirts and long sleeved Ts.  I wear these incrediably comfy, fuzzy slippers at home all day and they keep my toes toasty.  

12 comments:

  1. I am definitely with you on the fall! I love this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you ordering books from... & which ones??? You peaked all my interest.
    I love me some leggings... especially working at home. Sweatshirts & leggings. I'm going to be in a world of pain when I have ot go back in the office

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for getting into a flow with homeschool and working from home!! And being able to wear fuzzy slippers all day!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the leggings train... they're a life changer for me lately! And I'm glad you're figuring out work from home/ remote learning life. It must be so challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed this post. I'm "currently" hearing too much complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love ordering books! It's the best. I'm so glad it's Fall as well - my favorite time of the year. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh kitchen and bath overhauls are exciting. And I'm all about ordering books right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you ordering books to give as gifts? I whole-heartedly approve.

    Exciting to have some renovations going on. Can be stressful, too, though. My sister went for months and months dealing with a kitchen remodel. Had to do dishes in the lavatory in the bathroom. She's a better woman than I!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just ordered some more leggings to wear around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear more about the remodel! That is exciting. I'm excited about new TV shows coming on too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have so many pairs of black leggings - solid and printed! Why is it that the default color for leggings?

    Drop some of those book titles! I feel like everyone's reading time is going to increase this winter...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love fall too! Just everything about it. :) I am wearing lots of leggings here too. :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete