Friday, May 14, 2021

Five on Friday!

Hello, hello Friends!  

1.  Guess whose back, back again?  Tanner's back, tell a friend.  After nine months away, he is back in the country.  He is busy applying for jobs and honestly, I'm not sure what else.  But he's happy to be home and we are happy to have him home.



2.  Fully vaccinated with Moderna!   I didn't have a tough go about with it.  With the first one, my arm hurt really bad and with the second one, I had a little arm ache, my body turned bright red about five minutes after I received it (it only lasted about five minutes) and I was super tired for about a week.  



3.  I've been working super hard on my front porch/front lawn area and I love it!  Here is a sneak peek from the last full moon.

4.  I met up with some friends at a bar for the first time in over a year.  It was a Tuesday night, so not busy.  It was nice being out and about.

5.  I've been doing Yoga With Cats at Whiskers Cat Cafe.  I love it.  



I am going to list more than five things!

6.  I've been taking a class offered through Parks & Rec at a local Fitness Court.  The first class, we had to sprint.  I ate it.  Here is my leg a week later.  I really ate it.

7.  Alli had prom!

8.  Papa shopping!  He took me out to lunch beforehand a few weeks ago!  We had Chipotle.

9.  We celebrated Mother's Day and my grandpa's 87th birthday last weekend!  That was an adventure.

10. For Mother's Day, Peyton got me some new kicks and Alli made me a delicious dinner!



Happy Friday everyone!! 

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you! Sounds like things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, nice to hear from you!
    Welcome back to Tanner. You really turned bright red after shot #2? Weird.
    Hope your leg's better!

    ReplyDelete