Friday, May 6, 2016

What I want for Mother's Day....

Oh, Mother's Day...it's pretty much like everyday in my house.  But, if it wasn't, here is what I want....


  • Breakfast in bed (it actually doesn't have to be in bed)  I just don't want to be the one making breakfast.  I'm not asking for anything fancy.  Waffle with just butter work.
  • Something fun to go all together without anyone fighting, moaning or whining.  Just enjoying.  Here's an idea.  I would like to see Koalas.  Because they are adorable.
  • Movie Night:  I pick out the movie.  Everyone else takes care of the snacks.
  • Someone to do the dishes.  Just one night.
  • And because I like them....flowers....gets me flowers!

    My birthday flowers from Alli.







1 comment:

  1. I want someone to make me breakfast, then go away and leave me alone and not talk to me or touch me or interact with me in ANY way while I eat it. This didn't happen. My husband says that's not in the spirit of Mother's Day. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete