Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2022 Goals + Meal Plan

 Whew!  A little late on the goals, right?  I'm trying to be more meaningful with things this year.  It's less stressful.


  • FINALLY finish my Masters Degree.  Remember, everyone's journey is different and it's okay that it has taken longer than expected.
  • Read 30 books.  Sounds like a decent goal and they are all going to be from my Unread Shelf Project stack.  These books are the ones in the bookshelf closest to my bed.
  • Bedroom Remodel
    • Pull up carpet and install nice flooring.  I haven't decided what I want just yet.
    • Paint the walls.
    • New lighting, cause what is in here is the worse and there aren't even light bulbs to replace the burnt out ones.  Like, I literally can't find them.
    • New bed.
    • Refinish wardrobe and bookshelf.
    • Closet organizer system.
  • Get rid of stuff.  I have too much.  I don't want it.
  • Travel.  Hopefully, we will make it to Japan (crossing fingers).  I want to travel all through New Mexico.  I would like to go to Seattle for my graduation ceremony.
  • Enjoy things.  If I don't enjoy the things, I won't do them.
That's all I've got.

Meal Plan for our week:
  • Sunday:  Chicken Fried Steak, Potatoes and Garlic Bread
  • Monday: Ham & Cheese Sliders
  • Tuesday:  Chicken Tikka Masala, Jasmine Rice and Naan.
  • Wednesday:  Fast Food - cause there is a lot planned for the night.
  • Thursday:  Baked Chili & Cheese Hot Dogs with Tator Tots
  • Friday:  Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Saturday: Tacos

Next week I only have two things planned: Hamburgers and Ziti Pasta.  Does anyone have any meal ideas to share?  

2 comments:

  1. Impressive list of goals followed by... "That's all I've got". LOL. Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete