Monday, March 14, 2022

Hello Monday!

 Hello Monday!  Spring Break is here!  What did I spend my first day doing?  Mostly sleeping and resting....but I have a good excuse!  I got back around midnight from a five day trip as a chaperone to the East Coast.  It was an Ivy League college tour + New York Sight Seeing.  We started in Boston and ended up in New York.

It was exhausting, but so much fun.  I have a few takeaways that I will post later.  Here are a few pictures I took.  

Yale is better than Harvard.

Unlocked achievement: Driving through NYC in a snow/sleet storm.

Also: visiting Liberty Island in a snow/sleet storm.




I hope everyone has a happy Monday!




6 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Just love NY- hope you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool field trip! Happy spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kick off to spring break. How many students did you chaperone? I assume they were students. I haven't been to NYC since 1964. Think it has changed any? Hoping to get back there this fall and on to Boston afterward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had 15 students! It was a great time! I think we needed an extra day in Boston though.

      Delete