Friday, February 19, 2016

Old School Blogging


A good dozen random OSB questions.

  

Are you young at heart or an old soul?

Can I say both?  Does that work?

Tell me about a movie/book that has changed your life. 

I can’t really say any movie has changed my life or a book.  Even though there are some that I really like and can watch over and over again.  You know, like “Empire Records” and “Whip it!” 

Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?

Yes, I would.

Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?

Any vacation place with my grandparents.  I loved going to Colorado.  I loved Colorado Springs as a child. (Side trip in April if you don’t hate me too much by that point? ;) )  I also loved Wyoming and all the beautifulness. 

Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
It depends on my mood.

What’s your “quirkiest” habit?

Guys, I’m just weird.  No quirky about it. 

What part of the past year sticks out in your mind? 

 Oh, you know, just finding the love of my life.

<3

What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning? 
I like logic.  It explains things.

Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?

I love Grinders. And crappy Mexican at Margaritas.

What was the last song that was stuck in your head? 

“Lemon Eyes” (must I go run and hide now)


 

What is your ethnic heritage? 

Scottish, Irish and Scandinavian are the main three.  My maternal grandpa always said his family came from Germany, which is true, but they first emigrated from Ireland to Germany before immigrating to the United States.  Our family didn’t spend very long in Germany at all.  My grandpa still swears up and down that we are German though.  I highly doubt it.  There is a little splash in there, but not enough to matter.  The Scottish comes from my dad’s side of the family and I actually have that dated back pretty far.  Scandinavian is from my maternal grandmother’s side.  If you go far enough back, it gets super interesting.  I’m going to stop now, but it’s really awesome and I’m glad I found out the things.  I’m such a nerd and like my daughter said “I’m really good at finding things”

Give me the story of your life in six words.

Laughs, loves, happy, family, love, life

No comments:

Post a Comment