I did this post before. On my old blog. Most of it doesn't even apply to me anymore. Random facts are hard. I don't know what people know or don't know about me. Of course, I can just say whatever is in my head.
1. I decided I liked Meg Meyer's music because of the song "Poison". She has a pretty hilarious Instagram account also. Reason for this random fact: totally am listening to it right now.
2. My middle name is the same as both of my grandmothers.
3. I have a problem with reality tv. Yes, I love it. Big Brother is still my number one. Gotta love the Amazing Race and Survivor though.
4. I have a degree in Secondary Education, but work for the State of Missouri. Yep, going to change that.
5. I love all the holiday haz. You've been warned.
6. Oh, here's a random most people don't know. I founded the Kansas City/Gladstone Chapter of the MOMS Club. I was bored. I needed other people to do things with. Now, I am a lifetime member that doesn't have to pay the fees. I know one person who is still in the club. Otherwise, I'm just this random person on the group who hasn't been on the website in over a year.
7. My cat is fat.
8. My kids are the most amazing. (I was going to say they are more amazing than yours, but that seemed kinda mean)
9. I have the best Mike that's out there. I know you are already jealous. I get it, I would be too.
10. This is suppose to be 20 random facts, but I couldn't do it. So, now it's just 10. You're welcome.