Thursday, October 19, 2017

writer's workshop: Halloween This or That

I haven't done a This or That ever on this blog, so play along with me!  You can post on your own blog and link up over at Mama Kat's or post in the comments.  I'm game for both.  Plus, a little fun post every once in a while is okay. 

Halloween This Or That Tag Questions:

1. Chocolate candy or fruity?  -- Chocolate makes the world go round.
2. Witches or Vampires?  -- I have no explanation.
3. Trick or Treat?  -- Who doesn't love a treat?!?
4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie? -- popcorn, twizzlers and a scary movie!
5. Skeletons or Zombies?  -- I'm picking skeletons because I think Zombies will get all the attention.
6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy?  -  I would say neither, but that's not the game.
7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze?  -- BOTH!  I can't pick just one because I LOVE both!
8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume?  --  I guess?  I don't care much about costumes.
9. Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie?  -- I have the best recipe.  Will share later.
10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest? -- because I've done this before.
11. Bats or Black Cats?  -- Another one that I love both on!  Bats are the bomb and Black cats are the best!
12. Pumpkin Spice or hot Chocolate?
13. Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall?  -- Neither.  I like to do my own thing!  I didn't even know celebrating at the mall was a thing?


What are your picks?!

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the chocolate. Halloween group activities like a festival or trunk trick or treating---or even something like that a mall is in vogue. Old-fashioned door to door trick or treating seems to be disappearing, to my disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've walked alone through a dark forest? That sounds like a blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed: black cats are the best. All of mine are waiting for me at The Bridge, and I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decisions, decisions,..!
    Can't wait to see your pumpkin pie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree chocolate does make the world go around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun this or that. I think I prefer fruity candy though. Give me starbursts and sour patch kids any day!

    ReplyDelete