Friday, April 21, 2017

R is for Relaxation

Vacations.  Relaxation. They are supposed to go together.  More and more, I hear, I need a vacation from my vacation.  I don't want our vacation to be like that.  I want us to be, we get there when we get there.  We will still be able to see all the places we want to see even if we take it slow.  We don't have to be on the road traveling long distances every day.


Sometimes I relax by watching the webcam for Old Faithful.  The abundant crowds of summer are not upon the park and somehow the steam calms my nerves at times.


What do you do to relax, while on vacation, or just in your everyday life?

5 comments:

  1. It's true that some people are exhausted - I think it's because they put too much in their day.
    I relax by reading a beach makes it that much better.
    Happy Friday.
    A Piece of Uganda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those people who always needs a vacation from my vacation. My now husband was absolutely shocked the first time he went somewhere with my family since I do all of the vacation planning. He was used to going somewhere and relaxing. But no. I like seeing and exploring and getting swept up in the culture and experience of a place. Of course, there are some places where you don't have a choice but to relax. Like you just have to go for a walk on the beach when you are there. That's just the way it is. :)

    I love how you are able to take a mini vacation by watching webcam footage. I guess I'll have to go check it out. :)

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading = relaxation for me. Especially if it's quiet. I recharge by spending time alone. Most of the time, vacations recharge me (even if it's go-go-go!), but every once in awhile, it doesn't work out.
    Doree Weller

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch YouTube to relax...or tv. I'm a type A person, but when we go on vacation I like to leave my type A personality behind and live by the seat of my pants :) I don't want to have to vacation from my vacation!
    Blog hopping the A to Z!
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a real vacation, i get to sit back and check the insides of my eyelids for cracks.

    ReplyDelete