Saturday, August 11, 2018

Happy Caturday!

Maggie and Jaeger weren't having it.  This morning, we didn't want to get out of bed.  The old cat was drooling all over me.  

I finished my last actual class for my Master's program.  I am on to the final project.  This is my last semester.  By this time next year, I will have a science teaching job.  I enjoy my job now and I'm good at it, but I need to move to something that doesn't grate on my soul every day.  I think it's just because our office is so busy and the population of people we work with.  I went to a rural office on Friday and worked and it was completely different.  People liked me...they were polite and appreciated what I did for them.  I've never been called sweetheart and thanked as much as I was on Friday.
Facebook memories sometimes bring a smile to my face.  This one did.
One of my favorite survival activities is from NASA.  I'll post the link below.  You should try it out and let me know how you fair.  
When I start teaching, this will be one of our icebreaker, beginning of the school year activities.  The first few days are tedious, we might as well make it fun.

2 comments: