I use the website called Postcrossing to get addresses to send postcards to. You have to send to receive.
They limit the number you can send at a time. Once you hit a certain number sent, they bump the amount you can have traveling at one time up. Right now, I am at nine traveling.
I have cards traveling to: Japan, Russia, Germany, Canada, Switzerland, China, Czech Republic, Turkey and Finland. My guess is the Canada and Germany will arrive to their destinations first. Russia is usually last.
Tips for postcrossing:
- Print the address label. That way it is exactly as the person has written it.
- Print the Postcard ID at the same time.
- Some people have gotten particular on what kind of card they want. I try to accommodate, but if I don't have anything that fits what they want, they get what is in my pile.
- Try to write a little something about your hometown.
- Have fun with it! I display my postcards at work!