The Guineas managed to make themselves super dirty. So dirty, disgusting and smelly. Look at that water! They seemed to enjoy their baths a little. They didn't squeak or throw too much of a fit.
How to Bathe a Guinea Pig:
- Grab the dirty guinea pigs. One at a time. Because they are really dirty.
- Put the Dirty Guineas in the Bathtub.
- Start water in the bathtub. Don't make it too hot. That might cause squeaks.
- Use baby shampoo. You can't use regular shampoo on them. They are sensitive.
- Soap up the guineas.
- Let them run/swim around a little.
- Rise them off.
- Wrap them up in towels and cuddle them.
- Let them run around a little.