My goals/to dos are not very lofty this month, because, well, you know.
Here is my short list:
- Schedule Buster's vet visit. I called and left a message about seven days ago, but they are closed on Mondays. Maybe they will get back with me today. If not, I'll give them a call back tomorrow.
- Order Flea/Heartworm medicine for the doggos, we are out after this month.
- Cancel Book of the Month Club. My back log is too much right now.
- Finish paying off a balance I have! Almost there, only $167 to go.
- Get the rest of the picture frames and finish the front room wall.
- Get new flowers for my grandma's (Nanny) headstone
- Decide on a color for my bathroom walls and paint them!
- get two corner shelves for the bathroom
- Find a spider plant
- Get a pink manicure
- Schedule a massage by the end of the month
- Start derby up by the end of the month! (Maybe I will be feeling better about it)
- Find a fun summer candle
- Go through all the towels and sheets we have
- Complete the June Photo a Day Challenge
- Schedule a follow up with my primary and get referrals for two other doctors.
- See if I can cross the zoo off of my spring bucket list (I have until June 21st!)
What is on your list this month?
I want to go to the zoo too!ReplyDelete
Can't wait to see your before and after pics of your bathroom. A message sounds amazing right now. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Zoo? Me, too!! Hope you will link up with me for a summer bucket list on 06.21.ReplyDelete
Your mention of an spider plant sent me off to research why my spider plants has no babies or shoots. I still am not sure what's wrong. Going to get it some Miracle Gro and increase the light it is getting.
I hope to get my online shopping balances taken care of too!! Good luck with yours.