Today I will:
- Take Alli and Peyton to their orthodontist appointments
- Drop them off at school
- Go to my appointment
- Go to work
- Eat Chipotle for lunch
- Finally leave work (half days are hard!)
- Make dinner
- Eat dinner
- Take Alli to volleyball practice
- Take Peyton to the library to return his movie and pick up my books
- Go home and sit for a minute.
- Pick up Alli from volleyball...
- The rest is just...whatever happens...
I hope you truly do take that sit down moment to breathe!! Your day sounds so busy but that is the life of a mom. Go get em girl! You've got this day!ReplyDelete
It's the daily grind... the daily routine of life that builds upon each other and makes the most wonderful memories! That stage of life will end all too soon. Enjoy the madness!ReplyDelete
Oh, this reminds me of the days when I kept a laminated daily schedule in the car to remember which kid needed to be where when! Hope you got a little me time in there somewhere!ReplyDelete
The life of the busy mother. Enjoy the whatever. Thanks for stopping by.ReplyDelete
Oh the endless days of momhood. I'm right there with you!ReplyDelete