1. COVID-19 (COVID, coronavirus, Rona) -- I think we are all over hearing those words. It's not going to stop either. Not until the numbers go down, people get vaccinated, a semblance of normal life returns....
2. Social Distancing -- Ugh. Even introverts are tired of this word.
3. We're all in this together -- This has been determined to be a lie and I'm totally tired of hearing it.
4. In an abundance of caution -- Yes, we get it, that's why the world is canceled. Find some new verbiage please, let's mix it up.
5. In these uncertain times -- Sigh. The news says this all the time. Again, let's mix it up a little.
6. Pivot -- I don't feel like I've heard this one much, so I have no opinion.
7. Unprecedented -- Yep, again, we get it.
8. Karen -- I think this is funny. I feel bad for all the real life Karen's though. The ones that aren't complete you know what's.
9. Sus -- I use sus. I'm guilty. Especially when I am sus of people cheating!
10. I know, right? -- I feel like this has been said a lot for a few years. This one doesn't bother me.