Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Sock Exchange

At work, we were trying to make it fun for the Holidays by mixing it up a little.
We always did Secret Santa, Cookie Exchange, Ornament Exchange and the same old same old.
This year, instead of Secret Santa, we did a sock exchange.
You buy a pair of Christmas-y Socks and you fill them with stuff.
Almost everyone went above and beyond (you know there are always a few that don't)
Immediately upon returning home that evening, Alli took mine as her own.  Which I knew she would and I was completely okay with that.
I don't like Secret Santa.   I always get the crappy secret santas.  I don't know how, I just do.  Being on the Christmas Committee this year, I put a stop to Secret Santa. :X  Yes, all my fault.  I know a few complained, but I think they were better off this way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment