Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2nd

On December 2nd, we celebrate a birthday of the best grandmother who ever lived.
She was amazing.
I miss her so much.
 
On December 2, 2012, the kids and I took a mini trip to St. Louis.
We started out at my Family Reunion in Potosi, MO.  The county seat of Washington County!  It's such a big city! 
I didn't want to drive all that way and just turn back and drive home.  Even though driving through Rolla and Jeffs City is just a thrill.
We did the family reunion thing, it was nice to see/meet people.
My dad was there.
Funny, we can drive all the way to Potosi...anyway....
After the reunion, we drove to St. Louis and stayed over night there.
The next morning, we did the Arch.  I need to find the picture from that.  Since it has everyone in it!  Some boys were hiding from the camera.
After the Arch, we drove over to the Cahokia Mounds.
If you want a leg workout, go there.
After Cahokia, we stopped by the St. Louis Zoo.
We enjoyed the animals, especially the penguins.
They also have the whole park decorated in lights.  It was so pretty.

See what's in this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment