Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 14th - Happy Monday!



Happy Monday!
Mondays.  They aren't allowed to act like Mondays anymore.
Mondays will be good.

To make Monday a good Monday the first thing we had to do was get through work (non eventful) and school (Peyton=eventful).

Peyton.  Peyton. Peyton.
I got a call from his teacher.
She was laughing.
She told me Peyton and another little boy had experimented with duct tape.
To see what happened when you place duct tape on eyebrows.
When asked if he would be in trouble.
The answer was: Natural Consequences.
He wouldn't admit to doing anything to Alli.
When I got home, I got a laughing, embarrassed Peyton.
His eyebrows weren't bad.

I made preparation for a good Monday.
I got two movies from the Redbox.  Who can beat 13 cent rentals?!?
I also really wanted Chipotle.  I seriously, yes, I did this, put in our dinner order at 11:15 am.

Work ended.
Went to Chipotle to pick up the food.
It wasn't done yet.
New guy working.
Worked to our advantage.
Made Peyton's food wrong. Not like wrong wrong, just not right.  Peyton got two of his meal.  He actually liked the messed up one better.
And the new guy was skimpy with the meat either.
Alli's burrito was huge (bigger than the norm) and I had so much meat (aka steak) on mine.
Thanks New Guy!

We ate our foods and watched the first movie: Papertowns.  Both the kids wanted to see it.  It was good.  It wasn't great.  I wasn't a fan of the ending.  I like the perfect endings where everything is PERFECT!  You hear me: PERFECT!  John Green's books don't have PERFECT endings.  I haven't read Papertowns.  I probably won't now since I didn't like the ending too much. Actually, I probably will. Ugh.  Even though I already know the not PERFECT ending.  I like the concept of the Fictitious Entry.  I've always had a fascination with maps and now I wonder how many of those towns are actually made up. Adding that to my list of things to do in life: Find a papertown.  Maybe one day I'll make the list public. ;)

After that movie, we watched "Jurassic World" because...why not?  I've seen it.  Alli saw it.  Peyton we didn't get a definitive answer from.  I saw it.  With my Mikey. Love his face.  The movie is okay.  Nothing will beat the original though.

No comments:

Post a Comment