I mostly fail at this.
Actually, this blog was started due to that challenge.
So, maybe, just maybe, this year, I will succeed.
If you want to follow along and blog with me, here's a list of thirty topics to choose from. I'm not sure if I will follow this exactly, I mean, who knows what will happen day to day or maybe, gasp, there will be more than one post per day.
June – 30 Days of Blog
1. 20 things about me
2. 10 songs of Pandora
3. 5 things of happiness
5. It’s June 2021, where do you see yourself?
6. Reality shows
7. Do you write for yourself or do you use your blog to connect with people?
8. Outside your window
9. 12 Favorite Children’s books
10. Comments: Closed
11. Tell us about your best friend
12. 10 things to do this summer
13. Memorable road trip
14. Summer drink recipe
15. Summer camp memory
16. Morning or night person
17. Bullet point your day
18. Do you ever secretly take pictures of people without them knowing?
19. Optimist or Pessimist
20. Thank you letter to someone
21. Maybe random day?
22. Last Five Pinterest Pins
23. Pick a music artist, pick your top 7 songs from them and post them
24. Favorite Podcast
25. Fun June Holidays
26. You’ve been kidnapped…what television characters are going to rescue you?
27. Fav YouTubers
28. What’s in Your Bag?
29. Photos of my family
30. Hidden Talent
Thank you! I have been trying to find and/or come up with a list to MAKE ME write! I'm right there with ya. :)ReplyDelete
I think I'm going to take you up on your challenge! Sounds fun (until it isn't, ha)!ReplyDelete
Morgan, you can invite these ladies on the event page, if you'd like.ReplyDelete
You've got some fun ideas here!! I may have to join in!ReplyDelete