Five things I did today:
1. Annual Doctors Appointment. Everything is fine, except I'm fat. LOL. Working on that, K?! :)
2. Ordered a new crossbody purse. I love the one I have, it's about to break though.. I've had it for about three years, so it's on to retirement once I get the new one (which has already shipped!)
3. Got dose #1 of the Moderna vaccine!
4. Set up the dogs water fountain. They were a little unsure at first, but I think they are okay now!
5. I went to Bath & Body Works because I couldn't figure out exactly what my coupons were for when I tried to order online. The girl had the store even had a little issue figuring it out, I don't feel as stupid now.
What did you do today?
I'm impressed with how well the States are rolling out the vaccine now. Here in the UK we are doing pretty well now too. I think most people have put on some weight in lockdown.ReplyDelete
Great rundown! Glad you got started on your vaccination, I'm SO looking forward to the end of this pandemic.ReplyDelete
Funny how a new purse can feel life-changing :)
I'm getting my first vaccine dose today!ReplyDelete
Congrats on getting your vaccine. It is so freeing!! Hope it works to keep us all healthy.ReplyDelete