Happy Snowy Friday! In the picture below, you should be able to see two hospitals. You can see none. The snow is already sticking to the highway. Who cannot wait until their drive home?! Me!! We are estimated to get 6 inches! How's the snow in your area? I much prefer snow over ice. Plus, it's so pretty. I just have to run to the store before I go home, then I don't intend to go anywhere else tonight. I'm thinking about doing a little rearranging of furniture in the front room. What are your plans for Friday?
I ended up in the middle of a kibben cat struggle this morning. They play a little rough and my foot got in the way. The cat in the picture is not the culprit. It was actually the little tortie that got my foot and she looked remorseful once she did it. She was probably thinking she wouldn't get any meow mix if she didn't feel bad.
1. I had a three day work week!
2. For Valentine's Day, my daughter cleaned the kitchen!
3. I received two postcards in the mail!
4. I finished "Educated", have you read it? What is your opinion?
5. School conferences are finished and the reports were pretty swell. Except one, but that's another story all on it's own.