Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Monday Minute (yes, I know it's Wednesday)

Happy Monday!  I know it's late, but today was a killer!  I didn't actually get inside my house until almost 7 pm!  So late!
This weekend was a fun one!!
Friday night was pretty typical.  Work and then Alli cheered at a game.  I picked her up and her friend came over to hang out.
On Saturday (a not fun part), Alli and her friends attended a visitation.  One of their friends died the previous weekend.  : (  She said the service honored him well.
Saturday was my Mom's Birthday! We celebrated by going to iFly and eating dinner at Cinzetti's.  It was so much fun.  If you've never done iFly, I 10/10 recommend.  Our server at Cinzetti's only charged me the kiddos price for my 16 and 14 year old.  I was pleasantly surprised at the bill.  
SUNDAY WAS SUPER BOWL DAY AND THE CHIEFS PULLED OFF THE WIN!!  It was such an exciting game.  Peyton and I hung out at my mom's house, had some Papa Murphy's pizza and enjoyed the game.  We did have to go pick up Alli from work during the third quarter.  I apologize so hard.  As soon as we got home though, they Chiefs came out with their come from behind victory!

How was your weekend?!

















1 comment: