Monday, January 17, 2022

Hello, Monday! :: One

 Hello, Monday!  

Whew!  I woke up to the most unusual dream.  I had a dream that I was in a old house, but no longer lived there, and I look up to see my car being driven down the road at a high rate of speed.  I have a tracker on my car and the person drives to Wisconsin and I follow them.  I live in Kansas.  I'm not sure how I followed them since my car was being driven by a thief.  I had to look it up and it means (amongst other things) that it can be a sign of a conflict of interest.  I will lend that to agreeing to come to a meeting this evening for a group that has given me a bit of emotional drama and I don't want anything to do with them any longer.  I spent two years in leadership for the group and honestly, it was miserable.  I dedicated so much time and energy to making things run correctly and was treated like crap.  Okay, done with the heavy stuff.

It's a day off!  I made a list of things to get done and I've started checking items off.  

I finished my Cellular and Molecular Biology class.  I spent so much time studying for the final exam and I'm pleased with the results.  It doesn't give you the exact number of items you missed, but my guess is 1 on the cell cycle portion and 2-3 on the other two sections.  This is my last objective exam for the Masters program and I'm jumping for joy!


I am working on my Zoology class and set a deadline to be done with the tasks by the end of this week.  After that, I only have an Ecology class, Methods class and my Teacher Performance Assessment.  I will be done at the end of March, which is perfect.  My license renewal is in May.  And with this.....I get a 4k pay raise!  

I purchased and adorable mask.  An avacato.  I love it.  All the masks she makes are triple layered.



I did leave the house yesterday and someone plowed my street!  What!  I was shocked. I live off an easement, which is off an unmaintained city street.  I think my neighbor next door did it.  He moved out last Friday and they picked up the trailer full of stuff yesterday.  He hasn't even put his house up for sale or anything.  His girlfriend moved in a few months ago and they are expecting.  He told me a while back that he planned on moving, I just thought he would go through the normal processes of selling the house first, lol.  It is a small house and not made for a growing family.

This upcoming week is fairly busy.  What do you all have coming up?





3 comments:

  1. That mask is the cutest! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your exam results! All coasting from here, right?
    It's nice to move out of a house before putting it on the market if you can swing it. Hopefully, you get a good new neighbor!

    ReplyDelete