Monday, August 17, 2015

Benson Interruption: KC Bomber








 
The movie was terrible.  It was: roller skating, punch someone, move somewhere else, roller skate, punch more people, do the owner, roller skate more, upset owner, the end.
 
Maybe I didn't describe it very well, so I will refer you here for a better overview.  Uniscorn can not only write, she also takes amazing pictures.  The only derby pictures I look decent in are hers.  No pressure, Kate, no pressure.  Just make me look good.   
 
I don't always make weird faces.  Actually, who am I kidding?
   
Mimi LeStrange, Tricia and I
Here's to Crushing All the Candii
I wanted to ask the guy taking the pic, if it was really that difficult to take a decent picture.  But I was nice.
Seriously, what is my deal?
Oh, hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment