Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Random Wednesday Thoughts

Alli getting ready to leave for Vacation and Tanner just making it home from a weekend at Mimi's.
 
I'm not good with the whole blogging thing.  I'll get going strong for a while, then I kinda like just stop.....

Right now, I feel like I need to channel some energy into something semi productive.  Well, maybe not semi productive for you, but for me.

I have random thoughts,  lots of random thoughts.  Like, I was thinking on Tuesday that it sucks that I have to think about time zones now.  Time zones are hard.  I was also pondering why they played the very last episode of "Full House" followed by the very first episode of "Full House".  Don't ask why I was watching "Full House" because I am definitely not going to explain.

California is too far away from Kansas.  The distance is only temporary. 

Adulting sucks.  I can't wait until I have my someone to adult with.  When we can adult together, it will be so much better.  

37 days until I see him again.  37 days too long, but we will be okay. 

I worked on scheduling Girl Scout activities for next year.  So much stuff to do, so little time to do it. 

October is going to be stupid busy on the weekends.  I think we have something almost every weekend.  One weekend, I can't wait for!

Random thoughts over for now.  They are short and sweet (like me!)



No comments:

Post a Comment