Thursday, August 27, 2015

Throwback Thursday: CCRE 2013 & 2014

















 A few of my friends are heading to the Wildwood for CCRE today.  I think they are kinda nuts for taking a train.  But, hey, it might be a fun experience.  So, to throw it back to the past few years in Wildwood, here you go.   I didn't take a whole lot of pictures.  I was frustrated my phone didn't work a majority of the time.  Stupid Sprint on an island.  While, I'm not going this year, I will be going back next year.  And I think we should even stay in the same motel. ;)


 
 
Slayer, me, Jeff, Wyatt, Dervish, Shelly and Nick





I...do...not...go...in...the...water...on..the...Jersey...Shore....


Fat Seagull


Them all crazy in the water


I was tired.  All the tired.


Our motel was the bees knees


Slayer and I after we played


I did alright


My first year!  I did alright here too!


On the Ferris Wheel, I love Ferris Wheels


All the prettiness!


2013 Wildwood Sunset


This thing was so gross and good at the same time.  I, maybe, ate a quarter of it.

Best Bruise I've ever gotten 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment