Seven People I would invite to my Thanksgiving Dinner
I’m going to do a weeks’ worth of Thanksgiving Inspired posts.
My first post is going to be who I would invite the Thanksgiving Dinner. This can be anyone: living, deceased, fictional, whomever you want, you could even invite a unicorn if you would like (I don’t know how great of a conversationalist they would be though)
- My grandmother. She passed away in 2003 and I would love to have just one more Thanksgiving with her. I have so much to catch her up on. I mean, fourteen years’ worth of things!
- Dr. John Carter – you know from ER. Actually, I would like him to invite me to his lavish Thanksgiving feast.
- Greg Holland and Wade Davis – even though they are no longer Royals Pitchers, I would still love to have them for dinner.
- Walt Disney
- Gregor Mendel -- a discussion of genetics will have to take place
- Steve Kazee
- The Smacktavist – an amazing roller derby athlete! I would love to have them at my dinner table and learn all the derby things.
Who would you like at your dinner table? I tried to throw a fictional character in there. Which fictional character would you enjoy a conversation with?