5 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I only have 3 papers, one test and a work sample before my Masters is complete. People don’t know this, since I just passed my high stakes exam yesterday and that was my big class to pass.
- My exact stance on political items. If you know me, you can probably guess, but I don’t talk about things.
- I have a Monster problem. Not really a problem for me. Because I love the stuff.
- I hate having to ask people if they are registered voters while I’m at work. Some people are nasty about it when they answer. I have to ask, Missouri got sued previously because we were not asking.
- I have a big beautiful bruise on the side of my thigh. Nobody knows this about me because they can’t see it. I do have a picture though.
5 Things I’m Knowledgeable About
- Missouri Family Support policy and procedure and all the Federal mumbo jumbo that goes along with it. I’m good at my job.
- Biology Education
- Baking and Inventing new Recipes
- Planning vacations and road trips.
- Target. I know where all the things are.
5 Things I know Nothing About
- Cutting a Turkey
- Saving money
- Why some people are just asses.
5 Things I Believe
- All people are good people until you prove me wrong.
- I trust people until they prove to me that they can’t be trusted.
- Hard work does pay off.
- People can change their circumstances for the better, but sometimes it’s just easier the other way.
- Cats are the best animals in the world.