Monday, August 3, 2020

August To-Do List

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  We've made it to August.  We are starting month 4,269 of the pandemic. Jokes.  It just feels that way.


Here is my To-Do List for the month!  Most are fun things!
-Go to the cat cafe
-Hike two trails
-Back to School Shopping -- starts after Labor Day this year.
-Apple Picking - a local orchard has confirmed their start date as August 1st.  
-Complete part of the puzzle book and pass it on to family members to do puzzles
-Send Tanner his monthly package
-Outdoor skating, at least, once per week
-Make my Nanny's BBQ Sparerib recipe.
-Stay on my budget -- no extra spending.  
-Make a meal plan and stick to it!

What's on your list for this month?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some great goals for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the cat cafe, but I'm allergic to cats! Yay for apple picking. Boo to school shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely does feel like we are on day 4,269 of the pandemic! You’ve got some fun things planned for August.

    ReplyDelete