Sunday, June 11, 2017

Thirty Odd Questions #Blogfest

I've never done one of these "Getting to know you" things.  The questions were kind of odd.  I guess that explains the title.  I've linked up with another blog for this.

What did you want to be when you were a kid? 

Teacher

Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? Why? 

None of them.  I liked the show but I got annoyed by almost every single character.  For real.

Do you like your name? Why? 

Yes.  I didn’t while I was growing up.  I thought people hated me because of my name.  I was wrong and now I like my name.  It was not very common while I was growing up and it’s still not super common, though growing in popularity.

Are you messy or neat? 

Both.  I have my neat places but I can be messy sometimes, especially when I’m busy or IDGAF for the time being.

How tall are you? 

5’4

How tall were you when you were 10? 

Honestly, I have no idea.

What is your guilty pleasure? 

Why does it have to be a guilty pleasure?  I don’t feel guilty doing things that I enjoy.

What are you saving money for right now? 

My 39 List!  And just doing things in general.

How many Pringles can you eat at once? 

The whole canister.  Doesn’t everyone do that?  Once you pop, you can’t stop.

Tea or coffee? 

Tea.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert? 

A little bit of both

What will be your Halloween costume this year?

I don’t dress up for Halloween.  I might find a fun T-shirt and earring to wear though.

Sweet or salty?

I like the salty and the sweet together.  Like popcorn and twizzlers, my favorite movie time snack!

Favorite social media?

Instagram and Blogger.

Who is the last person you kissed?

One of the kids.

What is your favorite breakfast?

Biscuits and Gravy

When is your birthday?

March 24th.  On the cusp of Pisces and Aries, but I’m most definitely an Aries.

When did you start your blog?

About three years ago

What is your opinion on the Kardashians?

I could not care less about them.

How would you describe your style?

Whatever I want to wear that day.  I’m not into any “style” per say.  I do what I want.

What color is your hair?

Brown

What color socks are you wearing?

I’m not wearing any socks.

What is your dream job?

Teacher

Dogs or cats?

CATS

What makes you weird?

I don’t know.  Everything and nothing all at the same time.

Celebrity crush?

Haha.  Steve Kazee and Joe Manganiello.

Opinion on cigarettes?

Disgusting.

Do you want/have children? How many?

I have three of them.

Three favorite boy names:  Tanner, Peyton, Michael

Three favorite girl names: Alli, Hollie, Hayley

10 comments:

  1. You had me at "but I got annoyed by almost every single character. For real"

    Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Morgan. I agree, the questions are a little odd, but I didn't write them. ☺ Great name, BTW! Nice to have one that's unique. I was surprised to see your entry, as there was no comment on the original post or a link back, but I appreciate your interest nonetheless. Thanks for joining the blogfest!
    Cheers,
    Debbie @ The Doglady's Den
    Host for the 30 ODD QUESTIONS #BlogFest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see another blogger linking up - and I love your background image (I chose the same one for a neighbourhood party I threw at our house a couple of years ago - it had such a fresh feel to it!)
    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Friends answer was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree about guilty pleasure. Guilt should be far far away when are doing something we love 😃
    Those were some interesting and fun answers, Morgan. So good to know a bit about you through this blogfest. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was interesting to read about you! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you again in the future!

      Delete
  7. They are thirty odd questions. Interesting enough you do get an idea of how people think in reading their answers. I like your confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that your desire for teaching hasn't really changed since you were a kid. That's awesome!

    I'm down for popcorn and twizzlers while watching a movie. When are we watching? ;)

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete