The Top Ten Items on my current To-Do List!
This blog is linking up with Part-time Working Hockey Mom's . If you want to join in, hop of over there and link up!
I love lists. I have a lot on my To-Do list. Who doesn't? There are always things that need to be done!
1. Finish Chemistry II. I should have done Chemistry as an undergrad. I think it would have been a lot easier. I am scheduled to take my assessment on Sunday. Let's hope all goes well.
2. Clean out my extra bedroom. Everyone in my home keeps piling all their extra crap they don't want in their own bedrooms in there. It's driving me bananas.
3. Go Blueberry picking. I will have to wake up early this weekend and achieve that. Anyone care to join me? I have a new pie plate I want to try out. I found one at Hobby Lobby for 80% off. True story.
4. Find a school to do my short student teaching rotation at. I don't have to do full on student teaching since I already have my Bachelor's in Education. I have to do one unit and then turn my practicum in.
5. Buy a new washer. It decided it was time to go. :(
6. Pick my meals out for next weeks Home Chef delivery. If I don't do it by Friday, they just send me whatever. Ever try Home Chef? No?!? Use this link here. Trust me, you will not regret it.
7. Back To School Supply shopping....why....already?!?! Back to School nights are coming up soon.
8. Install the new light in my kitchen. It's from IKEA. I know, I'm shocked too.
9. Meet up with Kate the Great Photographer to figure to figure out exactly where we want to do our team pictures at Belvoir Winery. So many possibilities. We might try a few wines also.
10. Hang up the lights on my porch. I've only been trying to do that all dang spring/summer.
What's on your list?