Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Get to Know Me 2018

Happy Tuesday!  It's cold and blistery here!  Schools are even canceled due to the extreme temps. Curious as a Cathy shared Getting to know me…2018. I like the idea and I decided to play along. I lifted the questions from her webpage with the original author’s link back at the end, so please visit both bloggers.
I like to call these old school blogs.
Remember when blogs first started out?  It was surveys and
such like that.  I think they are fun.  Maybe a series of old school blogging?




Here are my answers:
Share your profile picture if you have one.
Click on my name at the bottom and it will take you to my Google Plus profile.  That's my current pic hanging out there.

Who are you named after?
My middle name, Ann, is after my grandmother.  Her middle name was also Ann. 
Do you like your handwriting?
Absolutely!  It's very legible and adorable.
What is your favorite lunch meat?
I guess ham?!  I don't eat a lot of lunch meat.
Longest relationship?
What kind of relationship are we talking about?  I was married for eight years...so that might have been the longest one legally.  I can tell you we were both not into it after three years though.
Do you still have your tonsils?
Unfortunately.
Would you bungee jump?
Yes!  When are we going?
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No.  Who has time for that?
Favorite ice cream?
This is a hard one.  The peanut butter cup ones are pretty yums though!
What is the first thing you notice about people?
It's different for everyone! 
Football or baseball?
Baseball, obvs...
What color pants are you wearing?
I'm wearing jeans....
Last thing you ate?
Last night I ate nachos.If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Dark red

Favorite smell?
Don't laugh, but I still love the smell of CK One. 
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My oldest son.
Hair color?
Brown
Eye color?
Green
Favorite foods to eat?
Pizza!
Scary movies or happy endings?
I enjoy both.
Last movie you watched?
It might have been "Whip It" when my interwebs went out and that video was in my laptop.
Favorite Holiday?
Christmas!
Beer or Wine?
Both!
Night owl or early bird?
Again, both!  Don't ask me how it works, but it does.
Favorite day of the week?
Wednesday
Can you crack an egg one handed?
Yes.
Coffee or Tea?
Neither
Favorite go to beverage?
Monster or Water
Mac or PC?
PC
Do you prefer to read or watch TV?
Both!  I love both!!




It’s your turn! Lift & create your own “Get to Know Me 2018” post and be sure to either add a backlink to my place or leave me a comment. Have a fun!
  1. Share your profile picture if you have one.
  2. Who are you named after?
  3. Do you like your handwriting?
  4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
  5. Longest relationship?
  6. Do you still have your tonsils?
  7. Would you bungee jump?
  8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
  9. Favorite ice cream?
  10. What is the first thing you notice about people?
  11. Football or baseball?
  12. What color pants are you wearing?
  13. Last thing you ate?
  14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
  15. Favorite smell?
  16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
  17. Hair color?
  18. Eye color?
  19. Favorite foods to eat?
  20. Scary movies or happy endings?
  21. Last movie you watched?
  22. Favorite Holiday?
  23. Beer or Wine?
  24. Night owl or early bird?
  25. Favorite day of the week?
  26. Can you crack an egg one handed?
  27. Coffee or Tea?
  28. Favorite go to beverage?
  29. Mac or PC?
  30. Do you prefer to read or watch TV?


100. For the original post – Copy this link


Share your link in the comments if you participate! 

2 comments:

  1. Morgan,

    Thanks for visiting and playing along! I like Q&A. I did a lot of this when I first started blogging and got away from it but part of resolution for the new year is to get back to the grass roots of my blogging life which includes more this sort of thing.

    If you like mewsic and honestly, who doesn't right? Let me invite you vote in my mid-month Battle of the Bands, here. This post is chockful of mewsic as I co-host Monday's Mewsic Moves Me but you will the battle portion toward the bottom if you decided to chime in.

    Thanks for visiting and keep warm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh. I really want to know how you can be both an early bird and a night owl. Do you sleep during the day? ;)

    It was fun getting to learn more about you from this Q&A. Love your middle name. I think you are dead wrong about PCs vs. Macs though. Macs are better. ;)

    ReplyDelete