Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sharing Your Blog: Favorite Blog Link Ups!

Participating in Link Ups is an easy way to share your blog with others.  I am sharing four of my favorites and that I try to participate in.  Sometimes I slack a bit, but I love participating in them!


I am sharing ones that are weekly, monthly or themed challenges.  I also participated in the A to Z Challenge last year, but will link that later on.


Mama Kat's Writers Workshop
This is the blog I started participating in link ups with.  I have found a few blogs from it that I follow regularly now.  I always try to comment on others blogs.  She posts blog ideas on Tuesday and you link up on Thursday. 

Part-Time Working Hockey Mom's Top 10 Thursdays


I love her ideas!  I also love lists, so this is a perfect link up for me!  Put your name on the linky list and visit the other blogs.


Themed challenges on this one.  The 20 days of Chill is happening in January.



Once a month challenge.  You put your blog on a list.  Each month, on the first Wednesday, you make a post.  People visit you, you visit other the people.  The more people you visit and comment on, the more visits and comments you receive.


What are your favorite link ups and blog challenges?  Post below, I would love to read about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment