Wednesday, January 17, 2018

recipe: tomato tortellini soup

This past Sunday I had a little get together at my house.  I made some soup for my guests.
It was a simple tomato tortellini soup.  January is soup month, so I'll have a few more soup recipes after this one.

Tomato Tortellini Soup
A large can of tomato soup
2 cups of half and half
1 cup of milk
Frozen Cheese Tortellini
Traders Joes 21 Seasonings Salute
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder

All the Seasonings I did to taste.  I put it in the crockpot on low for a few hours and it was good to go.
I served it with Parm Cheese, Moz Cheese and Garlic Bread.
My daughter got a new friend this weekend.  His name is Furby and he's the cutest Chinchin.
I can't wait for Chinchilla adventures.
My get together was a small Mary Kay party.
Four of us had Green Eyes, so we went ahead and did the Green Eye makeup packet.
I loved some of the colors with it.

Also, that table is going up for sale soon.  I need one that better fits my space. 
Here is what I am looking at:
It's not available until April though.

2 comments: