Thursday, January 18, 2018

top ten thursdays: things that make me happy!

Hey!  It's Thursday and it's time to make a list.  Join me over at: Part Time Working Hockey Mom's to link up!


This weeks list is ten things that make me happy!


1. Cats
2. Books
3. Fall Weather
4. Writing
5. Puffs Tissue with Lotion (because it doesn't hurt my face!)
6. Lush Bath Bombs and long baths.
7. Traveling
8. Roller Derbies
9. Getting my stuff together
10. Blogging!


I kept my list simple.  How bout you?  What makes you happy?







3 comments:

  1. Why won't my comment go through when I type it on my phone...?
    I said it's a great list! Isn't it impossible to not buy anything at Lush, Body Shop, Bath & Body Works and the like? Loooove their products.
    Blogging just barely made it to #10?
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is on my list too. #4 & 10 - I would put them on my list if I have thought of it.

    good list.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, yep, yep. Only thing on your list that I don't agree with is roller derbies, but I've never been so how would I know?

    ReplyDelete