Today we're taking an imaginary city trip! We picked a location we've been wanting to visit, googled the h*** out of the internet and put together the top ten things we want to see, do, experience, eat, etc. at that place!
Random location: Salt Lake City, Utah (and surrounding area)
1. This is a little outside of Salt Lake City, it's the Homestead Crater. I think it would be fun to swim in a Crater. Spend a little bit of time there.
2. Antelope Island: There are bison there. Enough said. I'm sure there is a lot more awesomeness too, but once I see bison, I'm hooked.
3. The "Living Room" trail: all about the hiking.
6. Ensign Peak
7. Mormon Things: Temple Square, Beehive House, Tabernacle....not for religious purposes, but for viewing the "popular" things sort of thing.
9. Clark Planetarium because I love science and National History Museum of Utah.
10. The Spiral Jetty this one I found out about in my long ago undergrad years when I took an American Art History class. My assignments for that class were to research the Spiral Jetty and the Burning Man Festival. So, that class peaked my interest in that place and I always forget where it is then I have to look it up.
Where would you pick?