Whew! A little late on the goals, right? I'm trying to be more meaningful with things this year. It's less stressful.
- FINALLY finish my Masters Degree. Remember, everyone's journey is different and it's okay that it has taken longer than expected.
- Read 30 books. Sounds like a decent goal and they are all going to be from my Unread Shelf Project stack. These books are the ones in the bookshelf closest to my bed.
- Bedroom Remodel
- Pull up carpet and install nice flooring. I haven't decided what I want just yet.
- Paint the walls.
- New lighting, cause what is in here is the worse and there aren't even light bulbs to replace the burnt out ones. Like, I literally can't find them.
- New bed.
- Refinish wardrobe and bookshelf.
- Closet organizer system.
- Get rid of stuff. I have too much. I don't want it.
- Travel. Hopefully, we will make it to Japan (crossing fingers). I want to travel all through New Mexico. I would like to go to Seattle for my graduation ceremony.
- Enjoy things. If I don't enjoy the things, I won't do them.
That's all I've got.
Meal Plan for our week:
- Sunday: Chicken Fried Steak, Potatoes and Garlic Bread
- Monday: Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Tuesday: Chicken Tikka Masala, Jasmine Rice and Naan.
- Wednesday: Fast Food - cause there is a lot planned for the night.
- Thursday: Baked Chili & Cheese Hot Dogs with Tator Tots
- Friday: Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Saturday: Tacos
Next week I only have two things planned: Hamburgers and Ziti Pasta. Does anyone have any meal ideas to share?
Japan would be awesome!ReplyDelete
Impressive list of goals followed by... "That's all I've got". LOL. Go get 'em!ReplyDelete